Who can build at Winter Creek?
Your builder will need to be an experienced, reputable builder and will have to be approved by Winter Creek prior to your contracting with them to build your house. Please submit the name of your proposed builder to Winter Creek manager.
What are the building requirements?
You can read find Winter Creek’s complete list of covenants by clicking here.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Homes built on a non-fairway must have a minimum of 2500 square feet of
- heated living area. (500 square feet may be unfinished.)
- Homes build on a fairway lot, greens lot, or lake lot cannot exceed 24 feet in height and must have at least 3000 square feet of heated living area. (500 square feet may be unfinished.)
- A minimum roof pitch of 10/12 is required.
- Exterior walls must be at least 70% brick, stone, or stucco.
- All roofs must be either treated wood shingle, concrete tile, clay tile, slate, or a composition shingle equivalent to a 40 year Owen Corning shingle. The color must be comparable to a “Weathered Wood” GAF Timberline shingle.
**The Architectural Committee may authorize , in writing, variances from compliance with any of the Design Guidelines.
What are the HOA dues?
While HOA fees are not currently being assessed, they will be in the neighborhood of $20.00 a month, but not more than $50 per month when initiated.
What are the amenities?
From the 20,000 square foot extraordinary clubhouse to the balconies overlooking acres of amazing scenery, Winter Creek is the perfect location for your big day. We specialize in events ranging from a small intimate crowd to more than 300 guests.
Winter Creek’s restaurant and grill is the perfect place to take a break after a game of golf or enjoy a lunch or dinner together with friends.
- Community Events
Get to know your neighbors and other club members through planned events for the whole family.
Winter Creek’s pool is the perfect spot for a relaxing afternoon of swimming or a get together with friends.
- Fitness Center
Enjoy a workout close to home in Winter Creek’s fitness center.
Winter Creek features 14 beautiful lakes that are stoked and ready for fishing. Fishing is catch and release and only for members, their families, and accompanied guests.
Do I have to be a member if I am a resident?
Residents are required to be members at Winter Creek, but we offer a variety of memberships to best fit the needs of your family. Memberships begin at $100.00 a month for a Social Family Membership.
- Full Golf Standard Membership (35 and older)
Membership includes all benefits of the club including: golf, golf carts, access to practice facilities, fitness center, fishing, pool, and pool house, discounts on pro-shop merchandise, discounted guest fees, and access to clubhouse for special events.
- Corporate Membership
Same as Standard Membership for each designee of Corporation. Must have at least 2 designees to apply with a maximum of 6 designees per membership.
- Full Golf Junior Executive Membership (ages 21-34)
Membership includes all benefits of the club.
- Full Golf Sustaining Membership
Maintains all membership privileges of a standard membership (65 or older, provided they are a current Full Golf Member in good standing for at least 5 continuous years.)
- Full Golf Non-Resident Membership
Membership includes all the benefits of the club. (Non-resident members must live outside a radius of 40 miles to be eligible.)
- Social Membership (21 or older to qualify)
Membership includes access to dining, pool and pool house, fitness center, fishing, and member discounts in the golf shop.
Can I have a pool?
Yes. All pools must be approved by the architectural committee and must be an inground cement product pool.
Can we have a shop or exterior building?
All outbuildings or structures must be approved by the Architectural Committee and must be constructed of the same materials and contain the same quality and workmanship as the permanent residence.
How much time do I have to develop my lot?
Once you purchase a lot, you are expected to either begin moving toward building or to maintain the lot as landscaped grass yard until such time as you begin to build.
How big are the lots?
Development lots are about half an acre each. You may be able to purchase multiple adjoining lots.